- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World's First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using our RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START button on battery, or use our NEW RE-START REMOTE.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling!
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can be stored 3x longer than lead/acid but should be checked every 4-6 months or sooner if connected to a vehicle with “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
480 Cranking Amps
16 Amp Hours (PbEq)/ 8Ah (Actual)
The lithium AT12-BS-RS is a direct replacement for these OEM battery sizes:
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.)