SAVE EVEN MORE WHEN PAYING WITH OUR GIFTCARD
Icon Airform Dark Helmet
The Icon Airform Helmet is built for riders who need the accouterments of a touring helmet with the performance of a track helmet. Its streamlined and race inspired shell is injection molded polycarbonate for strength. The exterior's glow-in-the-dark is ready for some night fright riding. The fog-free Icon Optics Face Shield increases peripheral vision and produces an unmatched distortion-free line of sight so you can keep your eyes on the prize. An internal sun visor drops down to shield your eyes at the flip of a switch.
Together with the airflow channels formed in the EPS liner, the Hydradry moisture-wicking interior keeps your head dry. A sculpted neck roll lets you move into and out of the tuck position without as much interference with your jacket, one less thing to distract you while you are riding. Speaker pockets make it easy to install Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth Communicator so you can stay connected.
The Icon Airform Helmet is purpose built for multiple applications. It doesn't matter what you ride.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Includes dark smoke and clear fog-free Icon Optics face shields
- Rapid-release system
- Dark smoke internal sun visor
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Internal airflow geometry
- Continuous venting system
- Removable Hydradry 3-piece moisture wicking liner
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Sculpted neck roll
- Internal speaker pockets are compatible with Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth communicator
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE) & PSC (JAPAN) helmet safety standards. Does not ship with PSC Or MFJ certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Helmet ships with dark smoke and clear face shields.
Weight: 3.7 lbs.